Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Fractured Arm Take To Heal
Varies: It varies with age, health, surrounding, and other factors. Very young children may heal a fracture in this little and 3- 4 weeks, while adults, average six weeks, with geriatrics eight weeks and longer.Healing is quicker with proper alignment and immobilization. Surrounding soft tissue damage and preexisting health issues often retard the healing process. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
??signs??: Kids capable of waking off an injury will, they are more interested in playing & seldom stop unless something really hurts. If no obvious deformity or discoloration of the skin, you might watch it for a while & place a cool compress to help the pain & reduce the swelling. Do this only if the kid can make a fist & extend it & roll the hand back & forth. If not, get it checked now. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a big toe fracture to heal?
- How long does it take for a hairline fracture in the foot to heal?
- How long does it take for a wrist fracture to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a fractured bone on the hand take to heal?
- How long does it take to heal from a pelvis fracture?
- How long does a broken arm take to heal completely after surgery?
- How long does a scaphoid fracture typically take to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free