Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Canker Sore Last
Almost everyone is infected with this herpes virus. The first episode is usualy in early childhood. It is dramaticaly different from all the later events. The virus is always present. When your immune system is weakened (stress, disease, almost anything) the viri end up stronger than your immune system. They do their job, and ...Read more
The 3 canker sore looking bumps on my vulva hurt only one day and seem to be healed now (day 3). How long do herpes ulcers last? What were those bumps?
If you have had it : For more than 2 to 3 weeks - please see your dentist for evaluation. F you have a canker sore ( aphthous ulcer) you can rinse your mouth w warm salt water. Mix a teaspoon of salt in 8 oz of warm water – gargle w this several times a day. Another option is to swish a mix of 1 part milk of magnesia ; 1 part liquid Benadryl (diphenhydramine) in your mouth. Spit out after about a minute. Avoid eating spicy food or food. ...Read more
7-10 days: Usually 7- 10 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Canker sore: How long is "for so long"? And are you sure it's a canker sore? If it is, size and duration varies from individual to individual and from time to time. Medical factors, what you eat, amount of stress may all play a role in intensity and duration of discomfort. Consult with you own dentist for specific advice. ...Read more
How long until i get tongue lesion examined? Probably just canker sore so how long should i wait and see if it naturally go away before i should worry
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a viral sore throat last?
- How long does a sore throat last with the flu?
- How long does a sore throat last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a sore throat and cough last?
- How long does a cold sore last with abreva?
- How long does a sore throat last with a cold?
- How long does a sore throat last with mono?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free