Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Broken Arm Take To Heal Completely After Surgery
Variable: What type of fracture? Does it need surgery? Although our surgical interventions have progressed significantly surgery is still surgery... That being said pain control after arm/upperextremity surgery tends not to be horrible. Most of my patients have pain for 3-4 days and then are off narcotics. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Nerve + muscle pain from a surgery on midshaft humerus for a bone cyst and broken arm, happened 8 years ago, having problems now, should it be removed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- How long does it take for a broken hand to heal with surgery?
- How long does a scar take to heal after surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to heal?
- How long does a broken fibula take to heal?
- How long does it usually take a broken hand to heal?
- How long does a fractured arm take to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free