Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Bacterial Infection On Your Genitals Take To Go Away
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have a itchy burning vagina. I have genital warts also. My vagina is really raw also. It's not a yeast or bacterial infection. What could it be?
Depends: With antibiotics days weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bacterial infection i was diagnosed thurs and given amoxicillin to take for 10 days i'm on day 4 and still feel same how much longer to feel better?
Bacterial infection: That depends upon whether the diagnosis was correct (you didn't provide any details), what the organism causing infection was, whether it is sensitive to amoxicillin, what symptoms are you expecting to change, and so on. Need far more info to respond accurately. If sinusitis you may need saline neti-pot irrigation and decongestant (pseudoephedrine), and if not better a visit to an ENT doctor. Best. ...Read more
Depends: On what you are treating, whether the organism causing the infection is sensitive to the Clindamycin and at what level it is sensitive, because 300 mg (assuming it is 3 or 4 times a day) is not a particularly large dosage. This drug, however, is often not well tolerated orally by adults. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several days: Several days depending on the length and severitiy of the infection. ...Read more
Bacterial infection on pelvic and groin. Perscribed keflex. Is slight skin flake normal? Heavy soreness is that usual? How long does it take to heal?
If my bloodstream has been infected with bacterial infection from wisdom teeth, how long will it take to fully recover after they have been removed?
Don't know where on: Your body the infection is. However if you have an infection that is not improving or is getting worse - seek medical help. ...Read more
See your Gyn: Needs adequate treatment, vulvar/perineal precautions.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a uti to go away on antibiotics?
- How long does it take a bladder infection to go away?
- How long does it take for a urinary track infection to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a bladder infection to go away after antibiotics?
- How long does it take a yeast infection to go away with medication?
- How long does it take for a kidney infection pain to go away?
- How long does it take a yeast infection to go away with treatment?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online