Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Baby Sleep In A Mothers Womb
My 2month old baby doesnt sleep at night ? i drink one cup of regular tea at night .taking tea effects my baby sleep? m bf mother
Probably not: Two month old babies rarely sleep at night. Their day night cycles are often completely random but will eventually become closer to yours as their brains mature a bit. If you are breast feeding, try to gradually increase the time between feedings at night so baby will take more during the day. This will train his body to meet calorie requirements during the day. By 6 months you may be able to get a good 4-6 hour stretch of sleep at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No way to tell...: There is no way to tell what a baby fetus feels regarding the mother's emotions. Even if doctors were able to confirm that a fetus's brain waves changed when the mother's emotions changed, nobody would be able to tell what the fetus actually felt emotionally, if anything. ...Read more
Placenta supplies O2: The lungs don't breath when the baby is in the womb. Oxygen is supplied to the baby through diffusion from the oxygen in the mother's blood to the fetal blood across the placenta. The oxygen then circulates in the fetal circulations. Carbon dioxide diffuses from the fetal circulation back to the mother's blood and the carbon dioxide is then exhaled via the mother's lungs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a baby sleep in a moses basket?
- How long does it take for hiv to show up in a baby?
- How fast does a baby grow in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does norco stay in a unborn baby system?
- How long can a baby sleep inside the womb?
- How long does a 6 week old baby sleep?
- How long does a premature baby stay in the hospital?
- Talk to a pediatrician online