Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Wait For A Pregnancy Test Result
Missed Period: It is accurate from the day you miss your period. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Preg. test negative?: Urine pregnancy tests depend on implantation of a fertilized egg, so "23 days" after unprotected sex depends on when the test is taken. To be certain obtain a serum test (HCG) from your healthcare provider if your period is delayed from normal. It is very accurate, and urine :over the counter": tests are not always reliable. ...Read more
Yes: Because if you are on actual period then you are not pregnant. ...Read more
Unlikely: Birth control will not likely change the accuracy of a pregnancy test. If you ovulate while on birth control pills (which can happen, but is unlikely) the timing of your period is likely to be different, and that can make a pregnancy test a little more challenging to know when to do. But the test will be accurate. ...Read more
Can a copper IUD interfere with a pregnancy test result, im worried bc my doctor wants to pull my iud. Negative ptests but weird feeling i'm prego?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have to wait for a pregnancy test results?
- How long do you wait to do a pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait after taking a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you got to wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait for a blood pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait after taking a home pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait for a positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online