Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Stay In Er After Fainting
2 second palpitations occuring every 10 mins or so for hours post workour after I started 1.5hr daily intense exercise again 2 days ago. No faintness.
What could cause sudden faintness, extreme weakness, back out after smoking a cigarette first thing in the morning?
Once, after I ran I had faintness, difficulties in breathing, seeing (white image). Then the medic gave me glucose and calcium, what were they for?
Suspected low sugar.: in the short term, low blood sugar is more dangerous than high level and so rapidly giving sugar for suspected symptom is a safer bet. I doubt that u had low calcium--as u likely would have experienced muscle spasm etc...but giving u some MAY reduce the risk of cardiac rhythm trouble. I would recommend checking with doc to see why u had trouble breathing...?asthma? Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get faintness after exercising, heartbeat feels faint, feels as not enough blood going to head, not low blood sugar as have eaten, have to lie down,?
Multiple: factors at play. It is advised to obtain a complete history and physical exam with your primary doctor, including full laboratory panel, EKG and possible see a cardiologist. ...Read more
Faintness nausea diarrhea light pain around belly button all occasional but have been going on for at least a month. blood after wiping after BM once?
Ate breakfast and then 45 minutes later, dizziness, faintness, nausea, shaking etc. Ambo came and took my blood sugar it was 3.9. Why low after food?
Low glucose: You were clearly had hypoglycemia (h) and are not diabetic on medications. The possible causes of h, in your case are, too much alcohol, severe illnesses of the liver, such as severe hepatitis, can cause hypoglycemia. Another cause is a rare tumor of the pancreas (insulinoma) may cause overproduction of insulin, resulting in hypoglycemia. See a physician for help with your problem. Good luck. ...Read more
After sexual intercourse, can there be symptoms of dizzyness, faintness, un coordination, deafness of the body? What causes this Asthma? Circulation?
Dizziness (12 months) heart palpitations, faintness. Started day after gall bladder surgery. Thyroid normal, blood pressure low, diabetes neg.
Palpitations: Please call your surgeon today and report your symptoms! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have to stay in hospital after hernia repair?
- How long do you stay in hospital after hysterectomy?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system after you stop taking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does ginkgo stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- How long does depo-provera stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- How long do people typically stay in the recovery room after back surgery?
- How long do you need to keep rods in your back after scoliosis surgery?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free