Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Stay Bloated After Ovulating
I had intercourse yesterday which is 3 days before ovulation,yesterday night till today I had bloated,y?how long does conception took place?
Too soon...: There are no symptoms of pregnancy if a woman just got pregnant (conceived) within the past 10-14 days. If there are currently true pregnancy symptoms, then she was already pregnant from a prior ovulation (and therefore did not ovulate this time). Conception (fertilization of the egg) happens the day of ovulation or the day after ovulation, but women never know the exact moment of ovulation. ...Read more
How long does ovulation symptoms last? I usually feel light cramps and bloated some light headaches for about a week before ovulation. Is it normal?
Ovulation time: Those symptoms are because of harmonal surge. ...Read more
Everyone's Different: Hormone Fluctuation/ changes during Menstrual cycle makes every woman have different physical symptoms. During first half there is increased level of Estrogen, At the time of Ovulation there is surge of LH and Progesterone and last half of the cycle there is higher level of Progesterone and Estrogen along with it. ...Read more
Usually not: Bloating could mean other things like intestinal problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, or even something very serious like ovarian cancer. If its persistent and not just occasional, see your doctor. Bloating is more common just prior to your period due to hormonal changes that cause the bowel motility to decrease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you stay bloated after ovulation?
- How long do you stay bloated after a hysterectomy?
- How long after a miscarriage do you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you cramp after ovulation?
- How long after pregnancy do you ovulate?
- How long do you stay in er after fainting?
- How long do you have to stay in hospital after hernia repair?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free