Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Ovulate Before Your Period
Few days: The peri-ovulatory period (time around ovulation) can be considered to last from the day lh surges through actual ovulation (36 hours roughly, ) or alternatively until Progesterone levels begins to rise (3-to-5 days.) literally, ovulation occurs at the one moment that an oocyte (egg) is released from a woman's ovary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovulation: The estimate is made using the length of your overall cycle. ...Read more
Ovulation: Every female has a different and set ovulation. This simple app cannot teach you how to know your ovulation but there is a lot on the web. Ovulation is the cornerstone of the menstrual cycle. So, I am happy to hear you are going to figure this out. Ovulation usually occurs just shy of half way through your cycle. And, if you want to get pregnant you do so with sperm on the five days prior to. ...Read more
If you sometimes have an irregular cycle40+ days every few months do you still ovulate? Other cycles are 22-37days long.Am i ovulating i start period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days before your next period do you ovulate?
- How many weeks before your period do you ovulate?
- How many days before your period do you ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you ovulate before or after your period?
- How long after you finish your period do you ovulate?
- How long after you get your period do you ovulate?
- How long do you ovulate for after your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free