Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Have To Wait For An Abortion
Uncertain...: I doubt if there is any study which was specifically designed and done to address the issue in this question. But commone sense of understanding tissue healing and how the endometrium resurfaces after each period suggests a minimal period of 2 weeks or more should be sufficient. More? Ask your gynecologist for instant reliable advice. ...Read more
There is no: Medically proven amount of time. We usually say 3 months but it's a bit arbitrary. If u had bad anemia you may wanna get that improved. You may want a little time to recover emotionally, otherwise there are no strict rules. Get on a prenatal vitamin and try not to smoke if u do. ...Read more
Please ask teh doc w: Who did your procedure as that doc should ahae already told u that. ...Read more
2 to 3 weeks: You need to wait for everything to pass, confirm that everything has passed, and then wait for the bleeding and discharge to stop. This is usually about 2 weeks. ...Read more
As soon as you feel: Both comfortable and amorous. Good luck.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have to wait for intercourse after an abortion?
- How long do you wait to have sex after an episiotomy?
- How long do you have to wear braces for an overbite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have to wait to get tested for hepatitis c?
- How long do you have to wait for a pregnancy test results?
- How long do you have to wait to get pregnant after abortion?
- How long after your hysterectomy do you have to wait to have sex?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free