Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Have To Wait For An Abortion
Uncertain...: I doubt if there is any study which was specifically designed and done to address the issue in this question. But commone sense of understanding tissue healing and how the endometrium resurfaces after each period suggests a minimal period of 2 weeks or more should be sufficient. More? Ask your gynecologist for instant reliable advice. ...Read more
There is no: Medically proven amount of time. We usually say 3 months but it's a bit arbitrary. If u had bad anemia you may wanna get that improved. You may want a little time to recover emotionally, otherwise there are no strict rules. Get on a prenatal vitamin and try not to smoke if u do. ...Read more
Please ask teh doc w: Who did your procedure as that doc should ahae already told u that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have to wait for intercourse after an abortion?
- How long do you have to wait to get pregnant after abortion?
- How long can you wait till you have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you wait before abortion?
- How long can you wait for an abortion?
- How long can you wait to get a abortion?
- How long can you wait for abortion pill?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free