Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Have To Take The Pill For It To Be Effective
Which pill?: It would depend on the pill you are taking. ...Read more
Depends...: Birth control pills need to be taken every day to be effective. If the pill is started in the first five days of menstrual bleeding, it is effective immediately. If it is started any other time, you should use a back-up method until the next period. If you had unprotected intercourse, you can use emergency contraception to prevent pregnancy even when not on a regular pill. Best wishes! ...Read more
No effective OTC med: Asthma is a disease of airway inflammation. There are no otc medications that treat airway inflammation. Some otc meds for asthma are actually dangerous because it would mask underlying serious problems. You should see an allergist or pulmonilogist for proper care if you have wheezes or shortness of breath. ...Read more
Is doxydar an effictive drug to treat UTI ? I take two pills aday but how long will it take to treat it ? Im 18 female
UTI: Doxydar can be taken for UTI's. Treatment is 2 pills twice a day for ten days. ...Read more
I'm on bc pill Reclipsen and take it at 9 p.m. every night. How long before & after 9 could I take the pill to where it is still 99% effective?
As long aa: you are taking it every day the effectiveness should not vary if you vary the time of day that you take the pill Hope this helps Dr Z ...Read more
How long does it take for the pill to be effective? Which birth control option works the quickest?
2 weeks: Most hormonal birth control (pills, patch, vaginal ring, Depo-Provera shot, Nexplanon arm insert) ... All generally take 2 weeks to be effective. The Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud is immediately effective. If you have recently started birth control but are worried about being pregnant call you doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do birth control pills take to become effective?
- How long do you usually have to take fertility pills to get pregnant?
- How long do i have to take an abortion pill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have to take the sat?
- How long do you have to take chantix?
- How long do you have to take tamiflu?
- How long does the birth control pill take to be effective 3rd cycle?
- How long do you have to take microgynon 30 for in order for it to be effective?