Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Have To Take Microgynon 30 For In Order For It To Be Effective
Can i take microgynon 30 as emergency contraception? 4 now and 4 in 12 hours? Is it as effective as levonelle? Will it effect smear test in 2 days?
Prescription: This must be prescribed by a doctor. Yes birth control pills can be used as emergency contraction. Usually 4 pills are given followed by another 4 pills 12 hours later. You need to see a doctor for this. If you are already taking birth control then there is no need to also take emergency contraception. Alternatively you can pick up Plan B available over the counter at any pharmacy. ...Read more
I av had the implant in my arm for 4mth, the injection for 6mth and microgynon(pill) for 2 years how long will it take to get out of my system? Ttc
How long should I have to take birth control microgynon after abortion? Even if there is no sexual contact ?
End of pack: If you will have no further sexual contact, and you do not anticipate having sexual contact in the near future, you can discontinue your contraceptive at the end of the current pack. For more information www.Askyourgynecologist.Org. ...Read more
Several options: New evidence suggests a single Copper IUD (Paragard) can provide effective contraception for women ages 40+ until menopause (lomger than just 10yr approval indication). The LNG IUDs (Mirena (levonorgestrel) 5-7yrs) or Skyla 3yrs) or Implant (Nexplanon). If you still want an estrogen, then the monthly ring ((Nuvaring) will still provide you with monthly period, though unnecessary. ...Read more
Hi, I've been taking microgynon for 30 days now and have been getting brown discharge since I started. how long will this last?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have to take the pill for it to be effective?
- How long do you have to take suboxone?
- How long do you have to take the sat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have to take tamiflu?
- How long do you have to take thyroid medicine?
- How long do you have to take a car back?
- How long do you have wait to take suboxone?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free