Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Bleed When You Have A Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Could be 4 weeks: After a miscarriage, it is possible to continue to bleed until you have your first normal period which would be about 4 weeks after the miscarriage. ...Read more
Sorry: I'm sorry, bleeding should not last more than 7 days. I always like to perform ultrasound a few weeks later to be sure all has passed. ...Read more
Miscarriage: I have had patients bleed for 6 weeks. ...Read more
Depends: Bleeding can vary after a miscarriage. Bleeding can be as short as 3-5 days or as long as 3-5 weeks even. The main thing is that your bleeding is becoming less and less over time. You should also be seeing your doctor for regular checks during the weeks following your miscarriage. ...Read more
Up to six weeks: It usually stops fairly quickly but it may take up to six weeks. If longer than that i would get checked. ...Read more
Depends: If the misscarriage is in the first trimester and you have not had any medical treatment, you usually bleed for about two weeks, but sometimes up to four. Medical treatment helps lessen the time of bleeding and hastens the completion of the miscarriage. If you are further along, the bleeding is longer. See a provider for help! ...Read more
Miscarriage: Hi, if you really think you had a miscarriage then you need to be evaluated to make sure no tissue has been retained in ur Uterus, otherwise you will be at risk for infection and bleeding. The amount of pain and bleeding after a miscarriage depends on the size of the pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How bad do you bleed when you have a miscarriage?
- How long will you bleed after having a miscarriage?
- How long do you normally bleed after a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you bleed for after a missed miscarriage?
- How long after a miscarriage do you start to bleed?
- How long do you bleed after having a baby?
- How long after you have a baby do you bleed?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free