Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Bleed After Iud
About 7-14 days: It depends a bit on how far along you were but most women have 7-14 days of bleeding that starts like a period but tapers off in a few days. If you are going through more than a pad an hour or passing large clots you need to see your doctor again. ...Read more
Could be 4 weeks: After a miscarriage, it is possible to continue to bleed until you have your first normal period which would be about 4 weeks after the miscarriage. ...Read more
Soon: The ring loses it's efficacy if you have it out for longer than 3 hours at a time. So if you've "stopped" using it, you no longer are protected against getting pregnant. That said, sometimes it can take a few months or longer to get pregnant after coming off hormonal birth control. ...Read more
You would miss: Your new period (whenever it is due). ...Read more
Post ab sex: Wait until you stop bleeding.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: There is approximately a 20% incidence of not getting periods (stopping the periods) with the nexplanon- but other than this, most people will continue to have their periods on their regular schedule. 10% of patients who get the Nexplanon will have irregular bleeding due to the hormones in the device. ...Read more
Miscarriage: Bleeding after a miscarriage lasts from a couple of days to two - three weeks. Usually bleeding is heavy for about the length of a long period. Bleeding then gradually diminishes to a brown discharge and finally stops. Spotting can occur irregularly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long is normal to bleed after iud removal?
- How long is normal to bleed after iud?
- How long do you bleed after hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you bleed after a colposcopy?
- How long do you bleed after a baby?
- How long after pregnancy do you bleed?
- How long do you bleed for after sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free