Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Bleed After Hysterectomy
About 7-14 days: It depends a bit on how far along you were but most women have 7-14 days of bleeding that starts like a period but tapers off in a few days. If you are going through more than a pad an hour or passing large clots you need to see your doctor again. ...Read more
Could be 4 weeks: After a miscarriage, it is possible to continue to bleed until you have your first normal period which would be about 4 weeks after the miscarriage. ...Read more
Miscarriage: Bleeding after a miscarriage lasts from a couple of days to two - three weeks. Usually bleeding is heavy for about the length of a long period. Bleeding then gradually diminishes to a brown discharge and finally stops. Spotting can occur irregularly. ...Read more
Post ab sex: Wait until you stop bleeding.Get a more detailed answer ›
Varies: Some bleeding will occur for a week to ten days in most. It should be less than a period and not associated with pain. Anything more than this should be evaluated. ...Read more
Depends: That depends on the surgery and the way the surgery was performed. Through the vagina is rare but would mandate 6 weeks. Open abdominal would be a couple weeks and lapariscopic would be a few days. All of these could be longer based on the type of surgery. Your surgeon should provide that information for you. ...Read more
Ask your surgeon: Depends on the type of surgery but minimally 6 weeks. ...Read more
NO WAIT!: Go for it and enjoy...Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you bleed after a davinci hysterectomy?
- How long do you bleed after davinci hysterectomy?
- How long do you bleed after an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you bleed after iud?
- How long do you bleed after a baby?
- How long after pregnancy do you bleed?
- How long do you bleed for after sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free