Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Bleed After Cervical Polyp Removal
1-3 weeks: Bleeding will likely resolve well before 3 weeks. ...Read more
Varies: Some bleeding will occur for a week to ten days in most. It should be less than a period and not associated with pain. Anything more than this should be evaluated. ...Read more
Post procedure bleed: About a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
Few days: It should decrease daily by the end of the week it should stop. ...Read more
Not long: It should not last more than several days typically. Sometimes, your ovarian cycle is interrupted by surgery and your next period may come sooner or delayed. ...Read more
3 weeks: I usually recommend 3 weeks to my patients. It is not because it will be painful but to avoid disturbing the healing so there will be no unnecessary bleeding or infection. ...Read more
3-4 weeks: Generally i recommend 3-4 weeks to allow for complete healing. ...Read more
About 7-14 days: It depends a bit on how far along you were but most women have 7-14 days of bleeding that starts like a period but tapers off in a few days. If you are going through more than a pad an hour or passing large clots you need to see your doctor again. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you bleed after mirena removal?
- How long do you bleed after hysterectomy?
- How long do you bleed after an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you bleed after iud?
- How long do you bleed after a baby?
- How long after pregnancy do you bleed?
- How long do you bleed for after sex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free