Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Bleed After An Abortion
About 7-14 days: It depends a bit on how far along you were but most women have 7-14 days of bleeding that starts like a period but tapers off in a few days. If you are going through more than a pad an hour or passing large clots you need to see your doctor again. ...Read more
Please call the : Person who gave you the meds to make sure u do not have any retained products because if u do they need to come out asap so call that doc now and if they won't see u then go to the er to get blood work, exam and ultrasound, ultrasound will show if u have any retained products of conception. ...Read more
After an abortion how long are you suppose to bleed? What if you only bleed for one day? Are you okay?
Should i be worried if i had an abortion a month again and I am still bleeding a long anywhere between 5 to 7 pads a day?
It's uncommon: If the bleeding lasts for 10 days or if it is extremely heavy or painful you shoud see your doctor. ...Read more
I was 3 weeks pregnant, i got a medication abortion, how long does it usually take to stop bleeding being as how i was this early?
How much longer will the bleeding continue after i took misoprostol for medical abortion? Its been a week and a half now and im still bleeding.
Seek Help ASAP: You should seek help immediately. After a procedure like this, bleeding should only last about 2 to 3 days at the most. If you are still bleeding, you should contact the office that did the procedure or seek emergency help, because it may be or become a more serious issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you bleed and cramp after an abortion?
- How long will you bleed after an abortion?
- How long do you bleed after hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you bleed after a baby?
- How long do you bleed after iud?
- How long do you bleed for after sex?
- How long after pregnancy do you bleed?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free