Doctor insights on:
How Long Do You Abstain After Mirena
Soon: The ring loses it's efficacy if you have it out for longer than 3 hours at a time. So if you've "stopped" using it, you no longer are protected against getting pregnant. That said, sometimes it can take a few months or longer to get pregnant after coming off hormonal birth control. ...Read more
Post ab sex: Wait until you stop bleeding.Get a more detailed answer ›
The longer: Is better. At least 6 hrs.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: A miscarriage already proves your fertility. It is most likely due to a genetically abnormal pregnancy. There is no way to predict when you will ovulate again, but you should use protection for at least two cycles before trying to conceive again. This lets the uterine lining build up again and prepare for another conception. ...Read more
Could be 4 weeks: After a miscarriage, it is possible to continue to bleed until you have your first normal period which would be about 4 weeks after the miscarriage. ...Read more
Don't wait: You can get examined and get base line tests immediately. You will then need follow up tests to see what if anything has changed. Not every std shows up right away on testing. Knowing which std you are looking for can help, but most people want to be tested for "everything". Repeat follow up testing is necessary. Start now. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you bleed after mirena removal?
- How long after you take out mirena can you get pregnant?
- How long after mirena removal to lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long must you wait after mirena is removed and dnc is preformed to fall pregnant?
- How long do you bleed after hysterectomy?
- How long do you bleed after an abortion?
- How long do you bleed after a colposcopy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free