Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Women Ovulate For
1-3 cycles: Most women resume ovulating right after discontinuing pill, but it may be normal to take up to 3 cycles. ...Read more
Hi me and hubby ttc my question is how long does sperm last inside women as hubby away when i ovulate ie goes monday i ovulate thursday ish thank you?
Can a women ovulate close to her expected menstruation? If so how long until a positive hpt can test positive? 29 day cycle irregular ovulation time.
See below: With a 29 day cycle - you ovulate 15 days after you start your period. ...Read more
One moment in time: Ovulation is a single moment in time, when her egg pops out of her follicle on the surface of her ovary. Think of it as 1 minute, and then she has already ovulated and the egg is free. Before that 1 minute, she is trying to ovulate, or in the process of ovulation. The real question is when does a woman ovulate, which is usually about 14 days before the start of the next menstrual period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One: Literally, ovulation occurs at the moment that an oocyte (egg) is released from a woman's ovary. More generally, the peri-ovulatory process (time around ovulation) could be considered to last from the day that lh peaks through actual ovulation (36 hours roughly, ) or even until Progesterone begins to rise (3-to-5 days.). ...Read more
Sperms viability: Approximate 48-72 hrsGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do women ovulate after surgical menopause?
- How long do ovulation occur for irregular period?
- What kind of medican do you take for gential warts in women and for how long?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the effects of a fleet enema last for?
- How long after abortion do you ovulate?
- How long after cervical mucus do you ovulate?
- How long do shakes for alcohol withdrawal last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free