Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Two To Four Month Old Babies Sleep
6-8 hours: A four month old baby can sleep from 10 pm to 6 am. Up until four months a baby will usually be up once between 10 pm and 6 am. If a baby is not sleeping through the night by 4 months then i discuss with parents how to achieve that. A baby sleeping in your room or in your bed may not easily sleep all night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for an almost-four-month-old baby, who by two months was sleeping 6hours at a stretch, to revert back to waking and eating every two hours round the clock? He is exclusively breastfed. Originally I chalked it up to a growth spurt but it's be
Common not normal: He has learned that he will be rewarded every time he cries, no matter what time of night. You'll have to practice "tough love" and let him cry during your rest periods. Good luck! ...Read more
Last night my baby slept for 11 hrs. What's a normal stretch for a 4 month old to sleep at night? Should I wake him up after so long?
Immunity: A baby is seldom ill in the first few months of life. Much of mother's immunity transfers to the baby providing temporary protection that begins to wear off by three months. At this point, we begin to see fever, congestion, or diarrhea as a sign of babies new susceptibility to viruses. ...Read more
Average = 14 hours/: 24 hrs., 8 hours straight through the night + 2-3 daily naps. Self-regulation & sleep consolidation ^ most between1-4 mos. At a consistent bedtime, feed, wipe out baby's mouth with a soft cloth, read & cuddle. When baby is drowsy, but awake, put her to bed in her own room to learn to self-calm to sleep without bottle or pacifier before 5 mos. to prevent bedtime behavioral problems at 6 mos. & >. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should a 2 month old baby sleep?
- How long should a 2 month old baby sleep in the day?
- How long do six to nine month old babies sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do twelve to fifteen month old babies sleep?
- How long should a 4 month old sleep at night?
- How long should a 4 month old sleep through the night?
- How many hours does a 2 month old baby sleep?
- Talk to a pediatrician online