Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Twelve To Fifteen Month Old Babies Sleep
6-8 hours: A four month old baby can sleep from 10 pm to 6 am. Up until four months a baby will usually be up once between 10 pm and 6 am. If a baby is not sleeping through the night by 4 months then i discuss with parents how to achieve that. A baby sleeping in your room or in your bed may not easily sleep all night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Last night my baby slept for 11 hrs. What's a normal stretch for a 4 month old to sleep at night? Should I wake him up after so long?
At a consistent bed-: time, feed the baby, then wipe out her mouth with a soft cloth. In low light, read to her, cuddle, the put her to bed on her back in her crib in her own room, when she is drowsy, but awake. Allow her to self-calm to sleep without bottle or pacifier to consolidate sleep by 4 -5 mos. & avoid night-waking problems at 5-6 mos., as she'll go back to sleep on her own. ...Read more
My baby is a month old and he make sound as if he have pains in a stomach and he doesn't sleep for long...please I need help ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do two to four month old babies sleep?
- How long do fifteen to eighteen old babies sleep?
- How long do 2 month old babies sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should a 1 month old baby sleep?
- How long should a 3 month old baby sleep?
- How do i get baby to sleep longer?
- How do i get my husband to bond with our three month old baby boy?
- Talk to a pediatrician online