Doctor insights on:
How Long Do The Side Effects Of Accutane Generally Last
Relatively safe/few: The following study documented that the long term effects of Accutane were relatively minor and safe. These were related to skin and mucous membranes ~5% and include xeroderma (dry skin), dry eyes, arthralgias (joint aches) and aggravation of eczema. For further details see: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/7918010. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
3-4 weeks: 3-4 weeks, but varies in some depending on dosage 40 or 60 mg. ...Read more
Accutane: While the short term side effects of Accutane will go away quickly, users are cautioned against any type of peels or laser treatment for up to 6 months after stopping accutane. Speak to your dermatologist and be sure to let them know if you plan on having anything done to your face. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Accutane: Dryness is the main side effect and you can notice this after one week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do ringworms generally last?
- How long do carotid stents generally last?
- How long do prednisone side effects last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of chemo last?
- How long do the side effects of radiotherapy last?
- How long do chemo side effects last?
- How long do the side effects of topemax last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online