Doctor insights on:
How Long Do The Side Effect Of Taxol Last
My mom is undergoing chemotherapy-currently taxol- for breast cancer-is neuropathy that comes and goes a normal side effect?
Numerous: According to the package insert, the following are possible side effects of taxol to the skin: 1) yellowing or darkening of the skin 2) severe redness or swelling, severe irritation, a hard lump, or skin changes where the injection was given 3) easy bruising or red pinpoint spots under your skin 4) pale skin 5) temporary hair loss 6) numbness, tingling, or burning 7) nail changes. ...Read more
Chemotoxicity: ABRAXANE is an Injectable suspension of paclitaxel , a derivative of Taxol formulated as albumin-bound nanoparticles with a mean particle size of approximately 130 nanometers and sodium acetyltryptophanate . Toxicity of taxol and abraxane are similar and present with numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in hands or feet; Sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing dry cough, Low WBC and fever. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- How long do the side effects of accutane generally last?
- How long do the side effects of fluoxetine last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of topemax last?
- How long do the side effects of radiotherapy last?
- How long do the side effects of chemo last?
- How long do the side effects of chemotherapy last?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free