Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Sperm Live Inside The Vagina In The Presence Of An Iud
Very short time: Often times the IUD itself creates a chemical or hormonal reaction inside the uterus which is immediately toxic to sperm. However, if a sperm gets through and fertilizes an egg, the IUD itself prevents the pregnancy (99% of the time) from implanting in the uterus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long do sperm live inside the vagina? Is it possible to get pregnant from intercourse 5 days before ovulation?
Sperm: Five days. So, yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does sperm live inside the vagina? Had sex during her first menstrual period. Worried about pre-ejaculation.
Short period of time: Sperm cannot usually survive in the vaginal canal for a long period of time due to the acidic environment of the vagina. Sperm is usually supported in the cervical mucus at ejaculation and that is where the majority of the sperm is allowed to enter into the uterine and reproductive tract. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Speculation: Likely not long at all. She would be menopausal ; thus not produce mucosal secretions allowing sperm to survive. However, there are no known scientific or research reports which could address this question, hence 'speculation'. 60-year-old women can not concieve although can get pregnant by ivf. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does sperm live inside vagina to conceive?
- How long do sperm live inside the female body?
- How long does sperm live in vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does sperm live inside you?
- How long can sperm live inside the body?
- How long can sperm live inside you?
- How long can sperm live inside a woman?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free