Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Sperm Live In A Condom
Does it matter?: If you are producing a sample for a smen analysis make sure there are no sperm killing drugs in the condom. The best sample is done in the semen lab in the "masterbatorium". The best semen for a semen analysis is the freshest, not the one that has been stuck in ca traffic. If you are wondering because you want to reuse it. Don't bother. If you are flushing it down the chute. It doesnt matter. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
How it is preserved: It can survive in side female reproductive system up to 5 days , ( most of the time 2 to 3 days ) , out side the body on a dry surface will not survive , but in a condom with liquid media , when kept in very cold could survive couple of days. In a sperm bank super cooled with preserves will survive for 5 yrs or may be more. ...Read more
Here are some ...: Good Q but I doubt if being studied to answer your question. But based on the fastidious requirements for sperm survival, I guess sperms would not live longer than one day in considering the change of temperature, possible presence of spermicidal agents in some condom, natural degrading of semen, etc., making sperms less likely to survive long. I hope these info feeding your curiosity and concern ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does sperm live in a condom?
- How long can sperm live in a condom?
- How long can sperm live in a latex condom?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do sperm live in a sterile cup?
- How long do sperm live if block by a diaphragm?
- How long do sperm live in a woman's body?
- How long do sperm live in a female body?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free