Doctor insights on:
How Long Do People Usually Take To Cool Off After A Fight
Variable: And depends on their personality.Get a more detailed answer ›
Would cortisone shots help for my whiplash spine injury, I am losing the fight to try stay positive, being in pain I just can`t take it much longer?
Neck pain: Cortisone shots are a mainstay for the treatment of neck pain. Whiplash injury is an outdated term and really doesn't describe the type of problem that you are suffering from. See a neurosurgeon to help explain the problem and to develop a focused treatment plan to reduce or eliminate the pain. ...Read more
21 year-old man with uncomfortable breathing sensations when inhaling cold air, with some history of sneezing and respiratory allergies.....?
Zen Breathing.: This sounds an awful lot like bronchitis or asthma brought on by breathing cold air, either with or without humidity. I suffered from this when I was about your age and occasionally have some symptoms even now, especially if the conditions are right. You need to control your environment and limit your exposure to triggering elements. Seek the help of a specialist to offer medication to help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Average is 6 months: It could take only a few minutes, but the average for women under 35 is 6 months. After 35 it may take a bit longer. Generally one not be concerned unless you have tried for a year without success. Taking the herb rhodiola rosea enhances fertility. Women who are hypothyroid may have trouble conceiving as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do people with primary pulmonary hypertension usually live?
- How long do people usually live with untreated breast cancer?
- How long does it usually take to recover after esophageal surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you usually continue coughing after having bronchitis?
- How long do it take to get pregnant after getting off the depo shot?
- How long do most people take to get out of the hospital after a hip replacement?
- How long do people live after a stroke?
- How long do people usually live after they get congestive heart failure?