Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Ovulation Symptoms Last
How long does ovulation symptoms last? I usually feel light cramps and bloated some light headaches for about a week before ovulation. Is it normal?
For the last 3-4 days I have had thin, watery vaginal discharge with no odor or other symptoms. Ovulation discharge? Lasting longer than expected.
How long does ovulation symptoms last?missed my period by 5 days and negative at home preg test I've been cramping for 5 days could I be ovulatin late
Hard to say: We can not really predict when someone is going to ovulate during any one menstrual cycle. In general ovulation occurs about 14 days before your next period. If you continue to have irregular periods you should consider seeing a Gynecologist to discuss options for cycle regulation ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Instantaneous. : Ovulation happens as an instantaneous event usually on day 14 of a 28 day cycle. The signs of ovulation start a day or two earlier and continue after ovulation has occurred. When an egg is released it retains its maximum fertilizing potential for about 24 hours after which it dies. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
The egg lives @2d: Ovulation is when the egg is released from the ovary. It generally occurs 2 weeks after the first day of the last menstrual period. The egg survives about two days after ovulation unless it is fertilized. This is conception and a subsequent pregnancy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Took ovul. Test last wed. & was positive. Test today negative. Know i ovulated based on symptoms. What does this mean?
You ovulate : Only once a month.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do symptoms of ovulation last?
- How long do sertraline withdrawal symptoms last?
- How long do the symptoms of walking pneumonia last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the symptoms of appendicitis last?
- How long do ovulation cramps last?
- How long do suboxone withdrawal symptoms last?
- How long do cymbalta withdrawal symptoms last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free