Doctor insights on:
How Long Do It Take For Depo To Get Out Your System
About 12 weeks: The shot last 12 weeks and increasing chance becoming pregnant any time after the 12th week. I hope this helps and you are well. ...Read more
Up to 6 months: It can take as long as 6 months for a woman's cycle to return to normal after depot provera (medroxyprogesterone). Granted, that's not most women, but for some women that is the case. Most women are having regular cycles within 1-2 months after 12 week (3 month) window of shot. ...Read more
Depo lasts for at le: Least 3 months as u should know, but it can take sometimes 6 months or more for all of it to get out of your system depending how u metabolize it and how much you weigh. ...Read more
How long can it take for the Depo-Provera to get out of your system?I took it once last year on june 5.Should it be out of my system?
I am a day late, i was on Depo-Provera 2 yrs ago and have been TTC sinces then, how long does the Depo-Provera take to get out of the system?
How long does it take for the Depo-Provera shot to get out ur system ? Cause i'm trying to get pregnant ! i been off since july !
90 days: Depo is good for 90 days, but can sometimes take longer. ...Read more
I've only got the the Depo-Provera shot twice and missed my third one will it take a long time to get out of my system because im trying to get pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do it take for depo shot to get out your system?
- How long does it take to get prednisone out of your system?
- One hit of marijuana takes how long to get out of your system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long it take weed to get out your system?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to get out of your system?
- How long it takes to get weed out your system?
- How long does it take for meth to get out of your system?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free