Doctor insights on:
How Long Do I Need To Boil Water To Kill Giardiasis
I have bought a sinus rinse, how long do I need to boil the water in my kettle to kill of any potentially harmful bacteria. ?
Sinus rinse: you could consider buying distilled water for this purpose ...Read more
Yes: Need to be tested for many organisms. ...Read more
What is the reason that cleaning nebs with vinegar/water is no longer recommended? (pls correct me if wrong) references/links? What is best (not boil)
Not strong enough.: Vinegar is not strong enough to kill the bacteria that are now found in many nebulizers. Recommended methods include boiling or microwaving for 5 minutes, soaking in a solution of 1 part bleach and 50 parts water for 3 minutes, soaking in rubbing alcohol for 5 minutes, and soaking in 3% hydrogen peroxide for 30 minutes. Always follow the nebulizer maker's recommendations, however. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do i need to boil water to remove ecoli contaminants?
- How long do i have to boil water to make it safe?
- How long do boils last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much water do i need to drink during pregnancy?
- How long do i need crib bumper pads?
- How long do i need to wait to conceive after a miscarriage?
- How long do i need to wait after a cabg operation to fly?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free