Doctor insights on:
How Long Do I Have To Remain Still After A Brain Angiogram
Brain angio: Seconds.Get a more detailed answer ›
After a brain angiogram and coiling of an 8m aneurysm how will i feel and how soon will i be back to feeling normal?
Do you mean closure?: By disclosure, the questioner may be referring to a femoral artery closure device of the type used to close the small hole in the artery used for access for an angiogram. If so, this is something to discuss with the radiologist prior to the procedure being performed. ...Read more
I am having a brain angiogram on tues I am worried about a reaction to the dye used please advise thanks.
Possible allergy: While generally safe, this procedure can be complicated by allergy to the contrast embolus causing a stroke dissection of the artery causing a stroke perforation of a vessel causing bleeding at the site of the insertion of the catheter or more distally damage to the vessel at site of insertion of the catheter requiring surgical repair. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: To look at the blood vessels in the brain. You will have some discomfort at the site where there needle and tube are placed into the artery in the groin you may feel warmth in your face, get a metallic taste in your mouth, see flashing lights and/or feel dizzy for brief periods, 8-10 seconds, when the x-ray dye is injected. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Brain angio: An MRA of the brain is very robust. With MR you can have a 3-dimensional picture of the vascular anatomy. MR does not have any radiation, the contrast less commonly has adverse reaction and is noninvasive. The only compelling reason not to do MR is if you have other contraindications or need actual intervention (ex. embolization) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long rods remain after scoliosis surgery?
- How long do corticosteroids remain in your system?
- How long can you remain on life support being brain dead?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do i have to wait to have sexual intercourse after cryosurgery?
- How long do i have to wait to drink after taking a codeine?
- How long does a pinkeye remain contagious after treatment?
- How long does your stool remain red after beets?
- Talk to a cardiologist online