Doctor insights on:
How Long Do I Have To Be Before I Can Hear My Babys Heart Beat
Varies: Since baby move frequently there is not just one spot. That is why they have to scan with the ultrasound to find the doppler signal ...Read more
At how many weeks can i hear my babies heartbeat. I had a transvaginal scan 5w5d and they didn't hear heart beat. I am now 6w from conception.
Embryo heartbeat: It is close to 12 weeks that you can hear a baby's heartbeat with a doppler. An ultrasound can detect it a little sooner. Doesnt mean anything is wrong, the baby just needs to grow a bit. :) ...Read more
When do you hear the babys heart beart for the 1st time cause im 8 weeks and no heart beat was found?
Probably: You should be able to hear it today. ...Read more
I bought a Doppler and I'm 13 weeks and I can't hear my baby's heart beat should I be worried also very sharp pain below abdomen !
DIY "OB care": Do it yourself OB care becomes difficult in the face of an imminent delivery of the child given that is an area that is hard to self "manipulate. " At 13 weeks, you should be in the care of an OB GYN for prenatal purposes. While you are there at the OB MD's office a more accurate assessment of the baby's heart beat and your pelvic pain can be done. ...Read more
I heard baby's heart beat at 9 w 1 day .It was 173 bpm.I am 12 weeks today.Wat are the chances of miscarriage after hearing a strong heart beat.
Dizziness, slow to rapid heart beat, loss of hearing/vision when I stand in line for a long time?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can i hear my heart beat in both my ears?
- Why can i hear my heart beat in my ears sometimes?
- Why i can hear my heart beat in my ear when quiet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long before an std can affect my chances of having a baby?
- How can i hear my baby s heartbeat?
- Hear my heart beat in stomach am i pregnant
- Can hear heart beat in ear?
- Talk to a cardiologist online