Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Fifteen To Eighteen Old Babies Sleep
Varies: There appears to be no right answer to how many hours a child sleeps. It is really unique to that child. If they are growing, happy, behaving and developing normally , then whatever amount works for that child. Having said that, most seem to sleep 8-12 hours at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No sleep meds...: We don't prescribe sleep medication for babies. For a long flight, I would suggest you bring things for her to do - her favorite toys, snacks, movies. Plan to be playing and interacting with her and the flight should go fine. Pajamas, a blanket and pillow and you will likely find that she curls up and goes to sleep at her normal time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6-8 hours: A four month old baby can sleep from 10 pm to 6 am. Up until four months a baby will usually be up once between 10 pm and 6 am. If a baby is not sleeping through the night by 4 months then i discuss with parents how to achieve that. A baby sleeping in your room or in your bed may not easily sleep all night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Last night my baby slept for 11 hrs. What's a normal stretch for a 4 month old to sleep at night? Should I wake him up after so long?
Should i wake ten week old low birth weight baby four pounds thirteen ounces to feed at night time still, how long should she sleep for max.
Sleep schedule: A baby should be sleeping 16-20 hours per day.If the baby is sleeping through the night, good. Get your rest do you can face the day. If you are concerned about the babys weight you can get formula that supplies 24 calories per ounce if you are nursing, you can supplement with that formula. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do six to nine month old babies sleep?
- How long do two to four month old babies sleep?
- How do i get baby to sleep longer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do 1 month old babies sleep?
- How long should a 1 month old baby sleep?
- My 2 year old has tubes in her ears how long do kids usually have to have them
- How long should an 8 week old baby sleep?
- Talk to a pediatrician online