Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Cocaine Stay In Your System
Variable: Depends on what you mean. Cocaine itself is metabolized by enzymes in our blood which break it down into inactive metabolites within minutes. The metabolic by-products, called ecgnonines (mostly benzoylecgonine) can be detected for several days after a single use, depending on how large a dose it was. Another metabolite, cocaethylene, is formed when you drink on cocaine, and that lasts 2-3 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does cocaine stay in your system? Tried it once recently at a party have a life insurance physical coming up.
2-3 days: Depending on how sensitive a test they are using, how long between your use and the test, and how much you used, it would be unusual for it be found more than 3 days afterwards, and virtually never more than 5 days later. Again, usually 2-3 days. There is a metabolite of cocaine, cocaethylene, which can last longer and occurs when people drink while using cocaine, but wouldn't be more than 5 day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If a person snorted cocaine for many years and stopped 1 month prior to getting a saliva test how long does the cocaine stay in your system?
Long time: If you're trying to fool a test, forget it. Some these days can pick up drugs from months ago. For driving purposes, it depends on how big a dose, how big a person, how strong a liver. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do cocaine metabolites stay in your system?
- How long will cocaine stay in your system?
- How long does cocaine stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do cocaine stay in your urine?
- How long does cocaine stay in system and your urine?
- How long does cocaine stay in your blood system?
- How long does cocaine stay in your system blood test?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free