Doctor insights on:
How Long Do Bird Flu Symptoms Last
Agree w Dr. Singh.: Symptoms of avian flu include fever, cough, sore throat, muscle aches ; pains ; occasionally conjunctivitis or gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting or diarrhea). Complications can include pneumonia, respiratory failure, as well as renal ; cardiac complications. It has been lethal in > 50% of infected people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: High fever, malaise, muscle pain, cough and headache are common to all varieties of influenza. In children abdominal symptoms may be more prominent such as nausea and vomiting. In the elderly, mental status changes such as lethargy and confusion can be seen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flu symptoms how long do they last
- How long do sertraline withdrawal symptoms last?
- How long do the symptoms of walking pneumonia last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the symptoms of appendicitis last?
- How long do body aches last with flu?
- How long do suboxone withdrawal symptoms last?
- How long do cymbalta withdrawal symptoms last?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online