Doctor insights on:
How Long Could My Broken Arm Be In A Cast
Usually 4-6 weeks: Arm fractures usually heal in 4-6 weeks depending on the extent of fracture, type of fractuere and which arm bone or bones are affected. All things equal you should expect 4-6 weeks but your orthopedist may think differently based on follow up exam, x-rays and your individual case study. Follow up and keep open dialog with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
An arm fracture typically refers to a fracture of the bone in the upper arm, the humerus or of the bones in the forearm, the radius and/or the ulna. Fractures in the hand and wrist are usually not called "arm fractures". While many of these fractures are treated non-surgically in children, many of these fractures, particularly those in the forearm, ...Read more
I broke my wrist have a full arm cast is it possible for me to do track. The dr said no running jumping or twisting my broken arm can I throw still?
Not very well as it-: -requires twisting motion. Best 2 remain a spectator until healed. Push it & you can have problems healing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long cast for broken wrist?
- How long should a cast remain on a broken wrist?
- Approximately how long will a broken humerus be in a cast for
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Broken arm cast
- How could you put socks on with a broken arm?
- How long should a broken wrist be required to spend in a cast?
- How long does a broken bone take to heal in cast?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free