Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Your Period Be Delayed
How long can your period be delayed after taking Plan B and what are symptoms to be expected a month after plan b?
A week delay.: You should have a normal period within the next month after taking emergency contraceptive pills. Sometimes, emergency contraception can change the length of your monthly menstrual cycle, making your next period come as much as a week earlier or a week later than usual. Some women also find that the hormones in the pills can cause unexpected bleeding. ...Read more
Varies: Usually at the end of the first cycle of pills you will get a period, it may be very short and scant. It can take several months for your body to settle into a rhythm. ...Read more
It is not the exerci: Exercise, it is the wt loss from the exercise decreasing your estrogen levels, it depends how much u weigh and what your estrogen level is and what your endometrial lining measures, because if u do not make enough estrogen , you will not build up enough tissue to get a period, so it could be delayed a month or indefinitely, please discuss with your gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long can major stress delay your period? It's been about a week late but her stress has left her in years every day. Could that be why it's late?
How long does it take to start your period after taking Norethisterone 5g tablets for 10 days? One tablet, three times daily. Prescribed them to delay
Variable: UnpredictableGet a more detailed answer ›
That is : Totally variable.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can birth control delay your period?
- How long can your period be delayed after taking plan b?
- How long can your period be delayed after plan b?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does plan b delay your period?
- How delayed can a period be?
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free