Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Wait To Read Your Pregnancy Test
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
3 weeks after sex: A urine pregnancy test, done correctly, gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a positive result is likely real, but a negative result may be due to testing too soon, and thus lead to a repeat test. If a woman gets her normal regular period, then she is not pregnant, and a test is not needed. ...Read more
After missed period: It is generally better to do home test 4-5 days after a missed period. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions in the package carefully. The test may be positive sooner, but a negative test at an earlier date does not rule out pregnancy. You may get a blood test, as soon as one day after a missed period. ...Read more
When : When did you take the first? Where are you in your cycle? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How long do you wait to do a pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to take a pregnancy test after you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long to wait for pregnancy test?
- How long should you wait to test to see if your pregnant?
- How long do you wait after taking a pregnancy test?
- How long to wait until you take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online