Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Wait Till You Have An Abortion
I had an abortion. Something i never want to do again. How long is it safe to wait till i can start bcontrol again and have sex?
Please call the doc: Who did your procedure as that doc knows u and what was done and how everything went and that is something that they should have already told you as part of your post op instructions so please call that doc as that is their job ! ...Read more
Uncertain...: I doubt if there is any study which was specifically designed and done to address the issue in this question. But commone sense of understanding tissue healing and how the endometrium resurfaces after each period suggests a minimal period of 2 weeks or more should be sufficient. More? Ask your gynecologist for instant reliable advice. ...Read more
There is no: Medically proven amount of time. We usually say 3 months but it's a bit arbitrary. If u had bad anemia you may wanna get that improved. You may want a little time to recover emotionally, otherwise there are no strict rules. Get on a prenatal vitamin and try not to smoke if u do. ...Read more
Please ask teh doc w: Who did your procedure as that doc should ahae already told u that. ...Read more
2 to 3 weeks: You need to wait for everything to pass, confirm that everything has passed, and then wait for the bleeding and discharge to stop. This is usually about 2 weeks. ...Read more
As soon as you feel: Both comfortable and amorous. Good luck.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you wait before getting an abortion?
- How long can you wait until you get an abortion?
- How long can you be pregnant and have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long into a pregnancy can you have an abortion?
- How long do you have to wait for an abortion?
- How long can you wait before having surgery for an esophageal atresia?
- How long can you wait for an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free