Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Live With Lupus Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
It can be done: Managing 2 chronic illnesses at the same time is challenging. The cancer is the more immediately life threatening issue so it get the priority for treatment. Lupus can be a problem in terms of chemo side effects, yet sometimes the cancer treatment helps the lupus. Depends on what treatment is given. Talk it over with your oncologist. Treatment can be very successful, so keep positive attitude ...Read more
Lupus related?: There is no such thing as lupus cancer. At least as far as i can discover. There are researchers who believe that the risk of several cancers is higher for those with lupus - especially cancers related to white blood cells. Talk with the doctor who treats your lupus - this concern is common and hopefully you can be reassured. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ask your doc: Let a doctor tell you. It should not be difficult to differentiate the two. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long you can live with lupus?
- How long can you live with renal cancer?
- How long can you live with bowel cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live with stomach cancer?
- How long can you live with adrenal cancer?
- How long can you live with ovarian cancer?
- How long can you live with tongue cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free