Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Live With A Brain Aneurysm Untreated
Unknown: There is no good answer to this question because we have only limited data on exactly how, when and why brain aneurysms develop. Once an aneurysm is identified, if it is non-ruptured and small (<5mm in size), we often follow these with yearly tests to see if the aneurysm is enlarging. In these cases, they tend to grow at varying rates or not grow in size at all. ...Read more
Unknown: Average age of rupture of brain aneurysms is 52. It likely takes a few years but this is so variable. Aneurysms are rarely seen in kids or people less than 35 years of age. Additional factors such as uncontrolled hypertension, smoking, connective tissue disease may accelerate the process to an aneurysn rupturing. Using Cocaine is also known to accelerate rupture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had successful brain aneurysm coiling 1 year ago. Is it safe for me to fly long distance? Can the pressure be a risk?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you live with a brain tumor untreated?
- How long can you live with leukemia untreated?
- Can you live with a brain aneurysm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live with a brain tumor?
- How long can a person live with untreated gangrene?
- How long can a person live brain dead?
- How long will someone live with untreated stomach cancer?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free