Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Have Sepsis Infection Before Symptoms Begin
Sepsis is a condition in which a person has a blood infection, usually caused by bacteria. The bacteria get into the bloodstream and are spread all over the body. The infection plus the immune system's response to it causes the symptoms of sepsis, which include fever, rapid heart rate, rapid breathing, high white ...Read more
You give me fever: Just like the lyrics to the song fever, sepsis or infection that has spread to the blood steam, "gives you fever in the day and the night." medical abortion in a safe medical environment, does not often cause sepsis as it used to in the past in unsanitary conditions. Most medical abortion clinics also provide prophylactic (preventative) antibiotics at the time of the procedure or post-operatively. ...Read more
How long does it take for a yeast infection turn into sepsis? Or can it do that has there been any cases before? I have one for bout 7 months now
Can you have sepsis with no symptoms and normal regular blood work with no recent infections that you can recall?
No by definition : You would have certain symptomsGet a more detailed answer ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long would you have sepsis before symptoms?
- How long can you have hiv before symptoms?
- How long can you have lice before showing symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you have the flu before symptoms?
- How long can you have chlamydia before symptoms?
- How long can you have aids before symptoms?
- How long can you live with sepsis?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online