Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Find Out If Your Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See below: Purchase a home test. They become positive when you're 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
How long do it take to find out if I'm pregnant because my htc level is not viewable until I'm more than 8 weeks?
Hmmm?: Most women can test when they miss a period. If still no period & test is negative - often repeat in a week. ...Read more
If im 9 weeks 10 weeks next wed. Pregnant how long will it be before i can find out what im having..?
Typically 20 weeks: Typically at 20 weeks but it can vary. ...Read more
It depends: It depends based on the test you use. Most OTC urine pregnancy test manufacturer will note on the box or insert how many days after sex you can expect the test to be accurate. Different tests are different. On average, it can be detected 10 days after a missed menstrual period. If concern, consider taking a blood/serum HCG test which is more reliable from your doctor's office/lab. ...Read more
About 2 weeks after: Roughly two weeks after conception, or about 15 days after a positive ovulation test. If your pregnancy hormone levels are high enough, home pregnancy tests turn positive before the date of your 'missed period', and blood pregnancy tests are more sensitive. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before you can find out if your pregnant?
- How long after conception can you find out if your pregnant?
- How long after sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After how many days can you find out if your pregnant
- How many weeks can you find out if your pregnant?
- How soon after intercourse can you find out if your pregnant?
- How long after unprotected sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online