Doctor insights on:
How Long Can You Check If Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy test: You may suspect that you're pregnant based on symptoms such as a missed period, nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, or fatigue. However, these symptoms are not specific for pregnancy. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. If the test is negative and you still suspect pregnancy, repeat the test again in a week. If the test is positive, see your OB to confirm. ...Read more
It depends: An egg will live for only about 24 hours while sperm may live in the reproductive tract for many days. Pregnancy may occur once the egg meets the sperm. Then it takes a bit of time for the pair to travel to the uterus and implant into the endometrial lining. Only once this occurs will a pregnancy test become positive, which occurs about 2 weeks, at the least, after conception. ...Read more
You dont: You dont get your period if pregnant. ...Read more
How soon can you take a pregnancy test and it be accurate to let you know if you're pregnant or not?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you check if your pregnant?
- How early can you check if your pregnant?
- How long can you tell if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long till you can tell if your pregnant?
- How long before you can find out if your pregnant?
- How long until you can tell your pregnant?
- How long after your period can you get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online