Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Sperma Live In The Uterus
How long can sperm live in a uterus? I've heard 7 days, i'm not sure if that's correct. What's the correct amount of days?
48-72 hours: Sperm can live for 48-72 hours in the female genital tract and can fertilize an egg if ovulation happens. Some reports show sperm living as long as 5 days (less likely). If intercourse happened close to ovulation, then there is a chance for pregnancy. If you are trying to avoid pregnancy, you should consider condoms or other forms of contraception. ...Read more
How long does sperm last inside the uterus? I search all over the internet some say 3-5 days others say 7 days? Im confused can sperm live for 14 days
Varies: 12-24 hours is a viable time.Get a more detailed answer ›
Been trying conceive & u had sex 2 days ago on my fertile days but I'm not ovulate yet. How long sperm alive inside of My uterus? Can I still get preg
Sperm can stay alive: from 3-5 days inside the vaginal vault/ uterus. The best method of conception is via ovulation charting, which uses the body's basal temperature rise that correlate with ovulation to predict when you will ovulate each month. This method sidesteps the irregularity built into many women's menstrual cycle. Then maximize the sperm contact with ovulation 3 days before and 3 days after. Best of luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can sperm live in the uterus?
- How many days can sperm live in the uterus?
- How long can sperm live?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live with ms?
- How long can a person live brain dead?
- How long can i live with hep c?
- How long can someone live with a weak heart?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free