Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Sperm Live Inside A Breastfeeding Mother
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
4-5 days and no: When sperm are deposited into the vagina they quickly move into the cervical mucus to avoid the acid ph of the vagina. Once in the cervical mucus the sperm swim through to the uterus and up to the egg over the next few days. Good cervical mucus is usually only present for 1-3 days before ovulation. After ovulation the mucus is thick and during a period the mucus is gone. ...Read more
Can survive: up to 5 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Very bad for baby: There are significant health risks to babies born to meth-using moms. They are more likely to be premature and to have issues with breathing and feeding. They also can have long term issues with behavior and sensory integration. Please get help for this fetus' mother asap. http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/03/19/148916627/kids-exposed-to-meth-in-womb-can-struggle-with-behavior-problems. ...Read more
Average Work Week: Oh, about the same as the average work week.Five days.Pretty good. At minimum wage. Comfortable warm environment.But, it's an uphill climb.Only a few make it to the top and like Trump,only one will win. Every now and then there will be joint leadership that results in twins and more and things could get crowded.It all works out,as they say,in the end: more humans crowding an already crowded Earth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can sperm live inside the body?
- How long can sperm live inside you?
- How long can sperm live inside a woman?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can sperm live inside the body after intercourse?
- How long can sperm cells live inside underwear?
- How long can sperm live inside the body the female body?
- How long can sperm live inside female body?
- Talk to a pediatrician online