Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Sperm Live
Usually: They live about 3 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Here are some ...: Good Q but I doubt if being studied to answer your question. But based on the fastidious requirements for sperm survival, I guess sperms would not live longer than one day in considering the change of temperature, possible presence of spermicidal agents in some condom, natural degrading of semen, etc., making sperms less likely to survive long. I hope these info feeding your curiosity and concern ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
4-5 days and no: When sperm are deposited into the vagina they quickly move into the cervical mucus to avoid the acid ph of the vagina. Once in the cervical mucus the sperm swim through to the uterus and up to the egg over the next few days. Good cervical mucus is usually only present for 1-3 days before ovulation. After ovulation the mucus is thick and during a period the mucus is gone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can sperm live in a condom?
- How long can sperm live in the uterus?
- How long can sperm live outside the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can sperm live in sterile cup?
- How long can sperm live in a cup?
- How long can sperm live inside a woman?
- How long can sperm live inside you?
- Talk to a urologist online for free