Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Sperm Live
Usually: They live about 3 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Here are some ...: Good Q but I doubt if being studied to answer your question. But based on the fastidious requirements for sperm survival, I guess sperms would not live longer than one day in considering the change of temperature, possible presence of spermicidal agents in some condom, natural degrading of semen, etc., making sperms less likely to survive long. I hope these info feeding your curiosity and concern ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
4-5 days and no: When sperm are deposited into the vagina they quickly move into the cervical mucus to avoid the acid ph of the vagina. Once in the cervical mucus the sperm swim through to the uterus and up to the egg over the next few days. Good cervical mucus is usually only present for 1-3 days before ovulation. After ovulation the mucus is thick and during a period the mucus is gone. ...Read more
Here are some ...: The fastidiousness of sperm survival will not allow sperms to live more than 2-4 hours under the described environmental scenario, although there has been no known study exactly designed to address the concern you raised. Are you a scientist? You may take it as a project, but it may not be practically useful. Concerning pregnancy, do HPT and practice safer sex with available proven methods... ...Read more
Three to five days: Sperms ejaculated in vagina can live anywhere from three to five days in a fertile envoirenment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can sperm live inside the body?
- How long can sperm live inside you?
- How long can sperm live inside a woman?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can sperm live in sterile cup?
- How long can sperm live outside the body?
- How long can sperm live in the uterus?
- How long can sperm live in a condom?
- Talk to a urologist online for free