Doctor insights on:
How Long Can Melatonin Be Taken Daily And Be Safe
Melatonin: Indefinitely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Indefinite: You can take melatonin as long as you need or want to. However, if it's not helping, then why take it? Also, 1 mg dose may not be an adequate dose. I usually start people at 3 or even 5 mg to induce sleep and some actually progress to 10 mg at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a hard time sleeping, part to anxiety. on antidepressants&anti anxiety meds, and 600mcg of melatonin daily. Is the melatonin safe to use daily?
There's 50mg of vitamin b6 in my daily multivitamin. Is it safe to take a melatonin pill that includes 2mg of vitamin b6 or is that too much b6?
B6: I am never sure that multivitamins or single vitamins are better than regular meals but they will not do any harm unless you are being charged too much for it. With spring here and summer coming you probably don't need additional meds. ...Read more
Is it safe to take 1mg Melatonin, at bedtime while I am taking Metoprolol Tartrate, 25 mg daily for high blood pressure?
Quite safe: Go for it!Get a more detailed answer ›
On 25mg atenolol daily and having trouble sleeping. Was told I can't take sleep aid (tylenol pm, zquil) is melatonin a safe alternative?
What vitamins/ supplements could help chronic cluster headaches and safe with verapamil combination? Melatonin? Vitamin b?What dose and for how long?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can melatonin be taken daily?
- How long can someone be not breathing underwater and still survive intact?
- How long can you be pregnant and have an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will the donor need to be hospitalized and when can they return to work?
- How long can implantation bleeding last and how heavy can it be?
- How long can alcohol be detected in urine and blood?
- How long can birth control pills be taken?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free