Doctor insights on:
How Long Can It Take For The Symptoms To Go Away
Had clymidia took 2 treatments azitro 1 dose n doxy x7 days 3 wks later did test cure neg is this conclusive ? Still feeling mild symptoms of burning of to and urinating could this be used for how long does it take for the symptoms to go away
Chlamydia is gone: There is virtually no chance of chlamydia treatment failure with either azithromycin or doxycycline. Having had both, for sure your chlamydia was cured. But symptoms sometimes persist a few weeks, perhaps due to a continuing immune reaction. Or it triggered prostate symptoms. Probably nothing serious is wrong, but see doctor if the symptoms persist or if you see definite abnormal discharge. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with urethritis back in April. How long does it take for all the symptoms to go away?
Symptoms of drugging: Depends completely on the drug, the amount, the person involved and the treatment and response. ...Read more
Duration of symptoms: The duration of the symptoms of concussion vary with the individual and the condition of their brain before the concussion. Concussion symptoms may extend from minutes, to hours, days, months. Most affected are symptom free by 1 year after concussion, but symptoms may continue for years or be permanent. ...Read more
It depends: It depends on the specific type of spider that caused the bite. ...Read more
Can be long: It depends on what symptoms you are questioning, but the general sense of being fatigued or run-down, fevers, muscle aches last for 2-4 weeks and the fatigue longer in some cases. It is variable in different people, but get your rest, take care of yourself. ...Read more
Need Tx: You need to be properly diagnosed first, then properly treated, and then avoid the contact with an infected person (assure they are treated too). If all of these steps are done, symptoms should resolve in a day or two on antibiotics. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for lactose intolerance symptoms to go away?
- How long does it take for the side effects of accutane to go away?
- How long does it take for chlamydia symptoms to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for bladder infection symptoms to go away?
- How long does it take for scabies to go away after permethrin cream?
- How long does it typically take for a sunburn to go away?
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How long does it take for uti symptoms to go away?