Doctor insights on:
How Long Can It Take For A Partially Torn Meniscus To Heal
In the knee joint there are two types of cartilage, articular cartilage and meniscal cartilage. The meniscus is a triangular shaped piece of fibro-cartilage that sits between the femur and tibia. The meniscus can tear as a result of injury or secondary degenerative changes that occur over time. Because the meniscus cartilage dies not have it's own blood supply, tears often ...Read more
Simple surgery: Usually in uncomplicated cases with advanced current techniques, about 2-4 weeks. ...Read more
Follow the steps of: The treatment recommended by your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can a torn meniscus take to heal without surgery?
- How long does it take a torn meniscus to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a partially torn acl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to heal a torn meniscus?
- Partially torn meniscus symptoms
- Partially torn meniscus
- How long does a torn muscle take to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free