Doctor insights on:
How Long Can I Wait With Wheezing To See If It Goes Away Without Seeing A Doctor
Got albuterol?: If you have asthma and you have a bronchodilator and you take it and it completely relieves wheezing for at least 4 hours then give it a day. Relief more than 2 but less than 4 hours call your md for advice. Relief <2 hours or not complete or you don't have medication? Get help now. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got a sudden deep cough with wheezing and have ashtma. Could this be an ashtma attack? Should I head to ER or wait and see the doctor
Wheezing=asthma: Given a history of asthma, one should consider any wheezing episode as an asthma exacerbation. Albuterol (ProAir, Proventil, Ventolin) should be used as your rescue medication during flare-ups, usually 2 puffs every 4 hours. If wheezing does not stop after first dose Albuterol, an evaluation is warranted. Your doctor should be able to advise you on the next course of action, so call now! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For a month I have been coughing up excessive amounts of mucus. At first it was yellow but now it is clear and frothy. Should I see a doctor? Troubles breathing and wheezing
Yes: If it has been there for over a month, you need to see a doctor. ...Read more
I've been wheezing I went too my doctor he put me on some albuterol sulfate and he ask me did my doctor who I see for sleep anep did he gave me a c pep machine I told him no what should I do?
Call doctor: If you are wheezing due to asthma, then the albuterol may not be enough treatment. Was asthma diagnosed with lung tests? Any other tests performed? If not, ask for referral to Allergist or Pulmonologist. If testing done, let your doc know the albuterol is not enough. If you are light-headed or dizzy or having trouble catching breath, go to ER. CPAP does not treat asthma. ...Read more
I have strider, and I am scheduling to see an ENT and pulmonary doc soon. Is there anything I can do tonightto stop the wheezing without an ER visit?
I have been sick with a cough, stuffy nose, headache, wheezing, and just overall feeling bad. I couldn't see the doctor today but he called in cipro?
I've been coughing for 12 days with shortness of breath and wheeziness. When I breathe out, I have an urge to cough from wheezing. Should I see a doc?
I have no fever. I have developed a cough that is now accompanied by a wheezing . Also cough up yellow mucus. Do i need to see a physician?
Is there anything other than lung cancer that can cause a localized wheeze lasting many months and associated mild cough? Seeing a doc soon but worry.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can i wait with ear pain to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with eye pain to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with red eyes to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can i wait with bloating to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with tingling to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with aphasia to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- How long can i wait with cyanosis to see if it goes away without seeing a doctor?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free